TRIPOLI PE JOINS SANTACRUZAN 2022
Tripoli, 28 May 2022 - The Philippine Embassy in Tripoli joined the Filipino Parish Pastoral Council in its celebration of Santacruzan 2022 at the St. Francis Catholic Church in Tripoli, Libya.
Santacruzan is a religous festival in commemoration of the finding of true cross by St. Helena.
The event started with an offertory mass to give thanks to the Blessed Virgin Mary’s continued intercession in our lives. A procession of sagala participants followed before the Holy mass. Most Reverend Bishop George Bugeja delivered an inspirational message and Father Magdy Mansour concluded the event with a closing prayer and blessing of food for everyone. END
PUBLIC ADVISORY DATED 26 MAY 2022
CONSULAR OUTREACH IN ALGIERS ON 03 JUNE 2022
CONSULAR OUTREACH IN BENGHAZI ON 28 MAY 2022
- Tuesday, 27 September 2022 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY VISITS FILIPINO TEACHERS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF TRIPOLI; CALLS ON THE DEAN OF THE COLLEGE OF NURSING
- Tuesday, 27 September 2022 KABABAYAN IN LIBYA JOIN ONLINE FIESTA FILIPINAS: KADAYAWAN FESTIVAL
- Monday, 26 September 2022 KAPIHAN SA PASUGUAN ON 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
- Thursday, 15 September 2022 KAPIHAN SA PASUGUAN
- Sunday, 04 September 2022 TRIPOLI PE HOLDS SECOND KAPIHAN IN TRIPOLI
More inPress Releases